Are you looking for inspirational tips to design, decorate or renovate your home? Our interior designer and architect in Gurugram (Gurgaon) are here to give you the best of design ideas and decor tips to build up beautiful homes like never before. Within a home, there are places with so many different purposes. Therefore, decorating your home in order to make it beautiful and presentable is a challenging task. Design your interior in a manner that it stands out from the traditional space. The following are few tips given by our interior designer and architect in Gurugram (Gurgaon) to help you create an attractive and comfortable space:
- Select the right colours for your living space. For the same, choose the safest colours ranging from pastel to neutral shades.
- Select the right furniture and accessories on the basis of selected colours. Position the furniture appropriately. Much emphasis should be laid on quality than quantity. Using durable furniture can make huge sense.
- The flooring should be durable and classic looking. This implies to using appropriate tiles or good quality marble.
- If you do not opt to change the flooring, then use a nice rug or carpet that dramatically changes the look of your room.
- Divide the living room space into two to three seating areas so as to provide a cozy setting.
- Have a focal point in the room such as large windows or a large piece of artwork.
- To soundproof your living space, upholster the walls and use thick carpets.
- Having cabinets for storage is indeed essential. Do this with a sense of modernity.
- Decorating walls is ideal to convey a specific theme and showcasing all things around it as beautiful. Wallpapers could be used to beautify the interiors of the houses.
- Place various plants to give a neutral and delicate touch to specific areas.
- Use appropriate textiles in bed – soft cushions, blankets and sheets for a peaceful home.
So, do not wait anymore. Contact our interior designer and architect in Gurugram TODAY !
Click here to send request for price quotation. You can also call us @ 9999-26-9494