It is obvious for the civil construction business to do well with improvement in economy. The credit for the same goes to the advancements in technology which is a major driving force behind the changes in the industry. Since a decade now, much focus is given on smart materials and energy-efficient buildings. However, in recent times, our civil contractor in Gurugram has given much emphasis on computer vision, BIM, D printing technologies, IoT, sustainability and virtual reality. We would hereby present a compilation of latest trends incorporated by our civil contractor in Gurugram:
- The newest trends incorporated in 2018 include Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR). VR includes the use of VR headsets, cardboard viewers and much more. AR interweaves real-world and graphics and gives important information related to design specifications, productivity statistics, health and safety warnings to civil engineers and field personnel. These two technologies are the backbone of civil construction projects.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) helps in creating virtual models of various designs through 3D modeling process. This technology can speed up the time taken to build electricity networks and superstructures. Such technologies make the design process much more cost-efficient and streamlined.
- The demand for smart materials, intelligent electrical grids and other revolutionary technologies is also increasing.
- Various advanced materials with shifting properties are being used by our civil contractor in Gurugram. These include fiber-reinforced polymer composites, self-healing concrete, cement composite, advanced steel and much more. These materials are largely focused on reducing carbon footprints and harnessing the energy that needs to be offered by our planet.
- Internet of Things (IoT) is reshaping most of the construction projects designed by our civil contractor in Gurugram. This technology leverages sensors and network connectivity to allow communication. IoT would ultimately give rise to smart cities and improve the quality of life of the residents.
- Robotics has greatly improved safety and productivity concerns in construction.
Click here to send request for price quotation. You can also call us @ 9999-26-9494